Jesus Christ is the only person in all of human history who claims that He came to us from the eternal realm, that He preexisted humanity itself. No one else has ever made that claim. If his claim is true, why would you listen to anyone else in your search for eternal truths?
If you are going to truly follow Jesus that means you will have to stop following anyone else. By the way, following the teachings of Christianity is not the same thing as following Jesus.
– The center of the universe is the One who created it, not you.
– The Creator gave you this life and it is going to end.
– The Creator offers you meaning in this life and eternal life after this one ends.
– Eternal life is gained when you choose to live according to His principles
– Entering eternal life is not about perfection; it is about commitment and faithfulness to the Creator.
God sent his son to earth to make all these things clear to us.
We all have a built-in sense of “the way things ought to be”. Why do we even have this notion? Where did it come from? What should we do about it?
Spiritual truths can be understood by anyone who would listen with the simplicity and innocence of a child.
When your physical life ends and you stand in the presence of
the Creator will you find that your life’s foundation stands or crumbles?
Click here to read more.
If you are a Christian (a follower of Christ) then you will be able to answer 3 simple questions about what Christ taught. Unfortunately, most Christians cannot answer these 3 simple questions correctly. Can you?
Having been a Christian for over 5 decades, I finally had to conclude that what Christianity teaches is not the same as what Jesus teaches.